It’s official, tights are big for Autumn! Catwalks across the globe featured various leg wear styles that complemented winter outfits perfectly. From Lace to Ajoure knits, hosiery has gone seriously high-fashion and you can get the look right here at Luxury-Legs.
- Lace Tights – Sexy, chic and sophisticated, lace tights were the standout stars of the Pre Fall Chanel AW 16 show. Paired with sleek leather mini-skirts, this is the best way to upgrade a plain black cocktail dress. Get the look with the Vanity Tights by Pierre Mantoux, a style steal at £28.00. Shop our full range of lace tights here > https://www.luxury-legs.com/search/lace-tights
- Coloured Tights – With a kaleidoscope of colour, Gucci and Giambattista Valli’s AW16 show proved that coloured hosiery can add a fun sense of eccentricity to an outfit. Fogal’s Opaque 30 tights come in over 20 shades and at £25.00, you can stock up on all the colours of the rainbow!
- Micro Fishnets – Fishnets have been spotted all over the catwalks, from the punk rock themed Isabel Marant show to grown up grunge glam at Emanuel Ungaro. To achieve this look, we recommend the Wolford Twenties Tights, £27.00. This classic staple exudes elegance and is the ultimate transitional hosiery piece. View our full range of fishnets here > https://www.luxury-legs.com/tights-c69/fishnet-tights-c73
- Brown Tights – Tights the colour of autumn leaves are big for Autumn Winter. As a great alternative to black, brown tights can be paired with tweed textures and khaki tones for a country chic look. Get the look with Wolford Velvet de Luxe 66 Tights in Mocca, £25.00.
- Geometric Nets – Following on from Spring/ Summer, geometric tights are set to be huge for Autumn Winter. We love Alexandre Vauthier’s looks – elegant evening dresses accentuated with crystal fishnets. Add an edge to your winter look with the Sibila Tights from Pierre Mantoux, £23.00
- Ajoure-Knit Tights – Burberry AW16 featured a wide array of knits and textures. Floral tea dresses were paired with over-sized parka jackets for a tough girly look. Each outfit was accentuated with a beautiful pair of black herringbone ribbed tights. Get the look with the Greta Tights by Fogal, £45.00
- Argyle Print Tights – Prada stole the show with their Alice in Wonderland inspired hosiery. Thick, cable knit tights were paired with shot skirts and lace up boots for a tough yet elegant look. For us, this is the tights look of the entire season and one to emulate this winter! Watch this space as we are hoping to stock some similar styles soon!
- Glitter – Festive looks always call for a bit of sparkle. Take inspiration from the catwalk with super sparkly fishnets and holdups. Get the look with the Vertigo Light Lurex Tights, £25.00 by Pierre Mantoux. For an alternative look try the Oroblu Diamonds Lurex tights, £15.00.
What trend will you be trying this Autumn/Winter?
Copyright Disclaimer – Luxury-Legs does not own any of the above images. All images belong to British Vogue.